Text messaging is an additional method of communication that BDS LLC may utilize to reach out to the Organization Customers. For the purposes of this document, mass text messages are defined as texts sent to a predetermined group of persons with whom the sender is not in direct, personal contact on a regular basis. Text messaging may also be utilized for a targeted message to an individual customer that is time-sensitive in nature.
- Preserve texting as an additional channel for important student-related communications as outlined in the Categories of Messages section. BDS LLC will keep texts to a minimum to ensure that customers remain in the texting program and do not opt-out because of overuse.
All mass text messages originating from any Company office, or from any authorized Company employee acting in his/her professional capacity, are included in this procedure. Message frequency may vary.
Categories of Messages
Texting is reserved for information that is considered critical and/or time-sensitive. The following are the categories of mass text messages permitted under this policy:
- Text messaging used to provide information on daily & upcoming dispatch jobs and announcements, notifying Customers of important updates and relevant dispatch activities.
Text messages will not be used for:
- Repeat reminders of text messages already circulated
- Personal matters (e.g. items for sale)
- The sole means of communicating an essential message or announcement. The text message will be supplemented by some other means of communication (e.g. electronic, paper notice) to ensure all customers receive the information.
- You may opt-in or opt-out of receiving texts at any time.
- Subscribing to this service is not required and is used only for matters that BDS LLC deems helpful and pertinent to facilitate customer.
- All users may opt in/opt out or unsubscribe from receiving text messages from BDS LLC at any time by filling an online form . If you elect to opt out, you will no longer receive text messages from BDS LLC unless you re-subscribe to such services.
BDS LLC Help
For more info email email@example.com or call 1-929-733-0110.
All costs associated with receiving a text message are the responsibility of the individual receiving the message. Receiving mobile text messages from BDS LLC is completely free of charge. However, message and data rates may apply from the wireless carrier. Supported carriers include: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile*, Verizon Wireless, Cricket, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile USA, AWCC, Boost, Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, Cincinnati Bell, ClearSky (GetLisa), C-Spire (Cellular South), Google Voice, Interop, nTelos, and Metro PCS.